New York Injury Lawyer Q&A

[ Home | Contents | Search | Post ]

Back Disc herniated

From: alan.lag
Category: Workers Compensation
Date: 18 Mar 2008
Time: 10:25:11 -0500


Company: New York Airline. Working abroad. I'm Non US citizen During work I have discover disc hernatiate phatology. Develope by MRI. I like to know if I can get help from US lawyer.

Re: Back Disc herniated

From: Paul Ajlouny, Esq.
Category: Workers Compensation
Date: 20 Mar 2008
Time: 13:03:50 -0500


Sir/Madame: I cannot tell from your description how the injury occurred. In order to bring a personal injury lawsuit, the injury must have been caused by the negligence of someone other than the injured party. If the injury developed over time as a result of work related activity, it may be compensable under the applicable worker's compensation scheme but, two questions arise: first, is this that type of injury? and; second, what law would apply? We are New York personal injury attorneys however, we can help you find experienced attorneys to represent you in other jurisdictions. Please let me know where you live, where your employer is based and how you became injured and I will attempt to help you further. Please remember that this is not intended as comprehensive legal advice, nor is it intended to create an attorney client privilege. You should not act on this advice without further consultation with an attorney. Regards: Paul Ajlouny, Esq. Ajlouny Injury Law, P.C. 1-800-535-5029  

Home | Car Accidents | Motorcycle Accidents | Truck Accidents
Pedestrian Accident| Wrongful Death | Sitemap | Disclaimer | Locations | Referrals

1-800-535-5029 New York Personal Injury Lawyer 24 HR FREE ADVICE

google+ linkedin youtube vimeo pinterest tumblr blog New York Brooklyn

Home | New York City | Queens | Brooklyn | Bronx | Manhattan | Long Island | Nassau County | Suffolk County | Contact

Ajlouny Injury Law Copyright 2018 All Rights Reserved.

Last changed: 03/27/18