New York Injury Lawyer Q&A

[ Home | Contents | Search | Post ]

Car accident

From: Michael
Category: car accident
Date: 21 Oct 2008
Time: 11:06:40 -0400


How do my medical bills get paid if I am in an accident.

Re: Car accident

From: Paul Ajlouny, Esq.
Category: Car Accident
Date: 21 Oct 2008
Time: 15:33:34 -0400


Under New York's "no fault" automotive insurance law, the registrant of every registered car is required to maintain insurance coverage providing for medical payments, up to fifty thousand dollars, for any occupant of that car injured in an accident. The coverage also applies to pedestrians. Plese remember that this is a general overview of New York personal injury law. It does not constitute specific legal advice. It is not intended to create an attorney client relationship nor should it be relied upon withouth further consultation with a qualified New York personal injury lawyer.


Home | Car Accidents | Motorcycle Accidents | Truck Accidents
Pedestrian Accident| Wrongful Death | Sitemap | Disclaimer | Locations | Referrals | Blog

1-800-535-5029 New York Personal Injury Lawyer 24 HR FREE ADVICE

google+ linkedin youtube vimeo pinterest tumblr blog

Home | New York City | Queens | Brooklyn | Bronx | Manhattan | Long Island | Nassau County | Suffolk County | Contact

Last changed: 07/11/17