New York Injury Lawyer Q&A

[ Home | Contents | Search | Post ]

Truck accident- What can be done??

From: Elliza C
Category: Truck Accident


I had an accident where I was hit by a truck on 495 coming into New York and the truck did not stop. I sustained serious injuries, there where witnesses at the scene of the accident however I don't have that information because I was rushed to an hospital. I did get the licenses plate however the police report doesn't have one on it. Do I have a case?  From: Paul Ajlouny, Esq.
Category: Truck Accident


First, you must file an amended police report adding the license plate number of the truck that hit you. Second, you must call a qualified New York personal injury lawyer who has experience handling truck accidents. Our office has managed hundreds of cases just like yours and we have gotten our clients the compensation they deserved for the injuries they suffered. Please contact me directly by sending an email to Please remember that this is a general overview of New York personal injury law. It does not constitute specific legal advice. It is not intended to create an attorney client relationship nor should it be relied upon without further consultation with a qualified New York personal injury lawyer.  

Home | Car Accidents | Motorcycle Accidents | Truck Accidents
Pedestrian Accident| Wrongful Death | Sitemap | Disclaimer | Locations | Referrals

1-800-535-5029 New York Personal Injury Lawyer 24 HR FREE ADVICE

google+ linkedin youtube vimeo pinterest tumblr blog New York Brooklyn

Home | New York City | Queens | Brooklyn | Bronx | Manhattan | Long Island | Nassau County | Suffolk County | Contact

Ajlouny Injury Law Copyright 2018 All Rights Reserved.

Last changed: 03/27/18