Ajlouny Injury Law

New York Car Accident Lawyers 24/7

Text The Attorney Directly: 516-410-4090



Over $100M Won For Clients
24/7 Free Advice





Out of State Driver

From: Tom Lawson
Category: Car Accident


I was injured when my car was rear ended by another driver. The accident happened in Brooklyn but, the other driver lives in Connecticut. Can I bring a personal injury lawsuit in New York?

From: Paul Ajlouny, Esq. New York Car Accident Lawyer


Mr. Lawson: Under the New York State Vehicle and Traffic Law, drivers and owners whose vehicles are involved in accidents in New York, are subject to the jurisdiction of New York courts for purposes of personal injury lawsuits stemming from those car accidents. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss this matter in further detail. Until then, I remain Very Truly Yours, Paul Ajlouny, Esq. The above information does not constitute legal advice, simply an overview of New York personal injury law. It is not intended to create an attorney client relationship and should not be relied upon to do so.  

  • Paul was the only attorney that took my call after hours. I decided to retain him as my lawyer and could not be any happier. He is always available to speak to me about what I can expect from my case. I will continue to refer him to my friends and family, as I am very satisfied with his services. Amanda Rodriguez
  • Mr. Paul Ajlouny is the best attorney in New York City. I was hurt very bad, when he came to my aid and helped me in every way he could. He went above board and did more than just any attorney. He is a great man and has a heart that is ... Theresa Allende