Ajlouny Injury Law

New York Car Accident Lawyers 24/7

Text The Attorney Directly: 516-410-4090



Over $100M Won For Clients
24/7 Free Advice





My 6 year old falling on a rental property.

From: maudlea
Category: Slip and Fall Accident


I would like to know what I should do about my 6year old falling on a rental property and getting injured. What are my rights?  From: Paul Ajlouny, Esq.
Category: Slip and Fall Accident


In order to bring a New York personal injury lawsuit a person has to be at least 18 years old. Children under that age have two choices: wait until they are 18 or; a person over 18 can bring the personal injury lawsuit on the child's behalf. In this case, if your child was injured as a result of the negligence of either the tenant or the landlord, for example, because she tripped over broken concrete or a defective staircase, you can bring a lawsuit on her behalf. Please contact me to discuss this matter in further detail. Paul Ajlouny, Esq. 1-800-535-5029  
  • Paul was the only attorney that took my call after hours. I decided to retain him as my lawyer and could not be any happier. He is always available to speak to me about what I can expect from my case. I will continue to refer him to my friends and family, as I am very satisfied with his services. Amanda Rodriguez
  • Mr. Paul Ajlouny is the best attorney in New York City. I was hurt very bad, when he came to my aid and helped me in every way he could. He went above board and did more than just any attorney. He is a great man and has a heart that is ... Theresa Allende