Ajlouny Injury Law

New York Car Accident Lawyers 24/7

Text The Attorney Directly: 516-410-4090



Over $100M Won For Clients
24/7 Free Advice





Neck and back injury

From: Dale Morgan
Category: car accident
Date: 12 Jun 2008
Time: 14:20:12 -0400


I was injured in an automobile accident. The x-rays and CT scans don't show anything, but I had neck surgery 2 1/2 yrs ago and I am having headaches and dizziness and nausea 1 month after the accident. I was making a right turn and was struck in the rear at 45 mph by another car. Very little damage to my truck but the other car was totaled. I am going to the surgeon who performed my surgery and get an evaluation from him. I am 61 yrs old and was working as a hospice chaplain when the accident occurred. Do I hire a lawyer now or wait until the results of the surgeon come back? I have not been able to work since the accident (I am unable to drive due to my neck pain) and I am receiving workman's compensation.  From: Paul Ajlouny
Category: car accident
Date: 13 Jun 2008
Time: 11:49:12 -0400


Dale Give me a call 1-800-535-5029 lets discuss your case  
  • Paul was the only attorney that took my call after hours. I decided to retain him as my lawyer and could not be any happier. He is always available to speak to me about what I can expect from my case. I will continue to refer him to my friends and family, as I am very satisfied with his services. Amanda Rodriguez
  • Mr. Paul Ajlouny is the best attorney in New York City. I was hurt very bad, when he came to my aid and helped me in every way he could. He went above board and did more than just any attorney. He is a great man and has a heart that is ... Theresa Allende