New York Personal Injury Lawyer Q&A

[ Ajlouny Injury Law | Contents | Search | NYC | Brooklyn | Queens | Garden City | ]

Property damage

From: Reina
Category: car accident


How long do you have to make a cliam with an insurance company for damages.

Re: Property damage

From: Paul Ajlouny, Esq.
Category: car accident


Assuming you are involved in a car accident, you must submit your initial application for no fault benefits within thirty days of the accident. If you are talking about a claim for property damage to your own insurance company, you must do so as soon after the accident as is practicable. You must also file a police report within twenty four hours of the accident in order to document your claim. Please remember that this is a general overview of New York personal injury law. It does not constitute specific legal advice. It is not intended to create an attorney client relationship nor should it be relied upon without further consultation with a qualified New York personal injury lawyer.  

Contact New York NYC Car Accident Lawyer 1-800-535-5029 2016-2018 Ajlouny Injury Law. All rights reserved.

Last changed: 07/18/19