Ajlouny Injury Law

New York Car Accident Lawyers 24/7

Text The Attorney Directly: 516-410-4090



Over $100M Won For Clients
24/7 Free Advice





Illegal in An Accident

From: Carlos Miranda
Category: Construction Accident
Date: 31 Oct 2008
Time: 10:25:47 -0500


I am illegal person in this country but I had a accident in my work, I felt from the roof of the house were I was working. Can I sue the company even if I am illegal.

Re: Illegal in An Accident

From: Paul Ajlouny, Esq.
Category: Construction Accident
Date: 05 Nov 2008
Time: 18:16:31 -0500


Immigration status generally doesn't matter in a New York negligence or medical malpractice personal injury action. If a person suffers personal injuries because of another's negligence, he can generally bring a claim for personal injuries. Please call my office or email me at info@ajlounyinjurylaw.com to discuss this in further detail. Please remember that this is not specific legal advice, nor is it intended to create an attorney client relationship, nor should it be relied upon without further consultation. It is merely a general overview of New York negligence and/or medical malpractice law.  
  • Paul was the only attorney that took my call after hours. I decided to retain him as my lawyer and could not be any happier. He is always available to speak to me about what I can expect from my case. I will continue to refer him to my friends and family, as I am very satisfied with his services. Amanda Rodriguez
  • Mr. Paul Ajlouny is the best attorney in New York City. I was hurt very bad, when he came to my aid and helped me in every way he could. He went above board and did more than just any attorney. He is a great man and has a heart that is ... Theresa Allende