Ajlouny Injury Law

New York Car Accident Lawyers 24/7

Text The Attorney Directly: 516-410-4090



Over $100M Won For Clients
24/7 Free Advice





Cut-off by unknown vehicle

From: James
Category: Motorcycle Accident


Riding my motorcycle when I was cut-off and then hit into parked car - who do I go after??

Re: Cut-off by unknown vehicle

From: Paul Ajlouny, Esq.
Category: Motorcycle Accident


In order to recover in a New York automobile accident case for personal injuries, it is necessary to prove fault on the part of the other driver. If a driver is injured because of another's negligence, but the two cars did not come into contact, it can be more difficult to prove liability but it is certainly not impossible. However, if the other vehicle left the scene, and you did not get a license number, it is all but impossible to identify that person. New York law provides a system under the Motor Vehicle Accident Indemnification Corporation to allow injured people to assert claims for injuries and/or property damage sustained due to hit and run accidents. Please remember that this is not specific legal advice, nor is it intended to create an attorney client relationship, nor should it be relied upon without further consultation. It is merely a general overview of New York negligence and/or medical malpractice law.  
  • Paul was the only attorney that took my call after hours. I decided to retain him as my lawyer and could not be any happier. He is always available to speak to me about what I can expect from my case. I will continue to refer him to my friends and family, as I am very satisfied with his services. Amanda Rodriguez
  • Mr. Paul Ajlouny is the best attorney in New York City. I was hurt very bad, when he came to my aid and helped me in every way he could. He went above board and did more than just any attorney. He is a great man and has a heart that is ... Theresa Allende